Christopher Pfeiffer holds a Bachelor of Architecture from paper writers for college the University of Kentucky, graduating with honors for excellence in design in 2000. Pfeiffer began his career in Cincinnati, OH, moved to Denver, CO in 2005, and returned home with his family to Cincinnati (well, really Kentucky), to start [pad] after almost 10 years in the Mile High City.
In 2005, while working for CR architecture + design, Pfeiffer relocated to Denver, CO and was responsible for opening the firm’s first regional office outside of Cincinnati, OH. For nearly 10 years, Pfeiffer was responsible for the growth, sustainability, write my essay and management of the Denver based Team to support the collective strategic vision of the firm. [pad] is an evolution of invaluable experience gained over Pfeiffer’s career and the next logical challenge and step towards creating an innovative architecture + development firm.
In 2015, Pfeiffer became a licensed real estate salesperson and joined the Comey & Shepherd Realtors City Office in downtown Cincinnati.
Mr. Pfeiffer has lectured in various locations around the country on design, is an outdoor enthusiast, and avid community supporter.
- ‘The Importance of Site Selection’, Station Style Conference, Denver, CO (2009)
- ‘Design for Training in Fire Stations’, Colorado State Fire Chiefs, Denver, CO (2010)
- ‘What Makes a Good Site, Great’, Station Style Conference, Kansas City, MO (2011)
- ‘Accessibility Design in Fire Stations’, Station Style Conference, Phoenix, AZ (2012)
- ‘Design Guidelines for Fire Stations’, F.I.E.R.O. Symposium, Charlotte, NC (2013)
- Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation (2008-2013)
View / Download Chris’ Resume Here